Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog is Born!

My first blog entry! How exciting, i never actually thought that i would ever create a blog.. Didnt really know what i would write about. But for the past little while i have been creating, exploring and learning new recipes and love sharing them with friends. So thanks to their persuasive suggestions, I've made a blog to get my recipes and other little interests out there to share!

Its January, a time of new beginings.. where dreams and goals are sparked and fueled by our renewed spirits. Years end is neither an end nor begining but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience and instill in us.

I am so excited to travel this May. I am going back to the Isle of Man, England where i was born, to visit my family and spend a week catching up. I havent seen my Mum in about three years!! So that should be fun, i'll have to make sure to visit all the local bakeries and bring back some inspirtation for some English recipes
When i come back from The Isle of Man,  I will be going on a ROADTRIP with Kirk (my everlasting love of my life) and our friend Stephan. We are going to spend three weeks exploring the east side of Canada. Im excited to go through Montreal, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Again, i will make sure to try all the special little dishes that side of Canada has to offer!! (POUTINE!) haha.

Anyway i'll add one of my favourite co0kie recipes now, Martha Stewarts Chewy Molasess Co0kies. I find these yummy co0kies to be very moist and they have always turned out perfectly for me. These are great for anyone with a cocoa allergy and are a delicious treat especially around the holidays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G10ou7-Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment